Solutions as Unique as Your Business
By submitting your personal information to us via Enquiry form, you will be deemed to have given your consent for use and disclosures referred to in this Policy, where necessary and appropriate.
The information we collect may include:
- Your own contact details such as name, email address, telephone number and address.
- Depending on your relationship with us, for example, as a job applicant, personal data collected from you may include your name, email address, telephone number(s), passport or other identification numbers, residential address, employment and educational history, and professional qualifications and so forth.
- Content you have uploaded such as a Resume/CV in word/pdf document on our Career page at
- Website traffic information as provided by your web browser such as browser type, device information and other traffic information such as IP address.
- Clickstream behavior such as which links you click and when, interest in content and access times.
When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information, including information about your web browser, time zone, IP address, about your device, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view and information about how you interact with the site.
We collect personal and device Information using the below mentioned technologies:
- Cookies: Spire uses session “Cookies”. These are small text files created on your computer when your web browser loads our website, and can be removed every time you close your browser. For more information about cookies, and how you can opt out, please visit the Cookies Info page at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- Log Files: “Log files” track actions occurring on the site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Pixel Tags: “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
All your personal data, collected by us, is stored in our Microsoft SharePoint system which is a document management and cloud storage system, operated by Spire. Once we receive you information, we will use our best tools and security measures to avoid unauthorized access or any disclosure of the information received.
To know more about Microsoft’s privacy and security commitments and GDPR Terms, please find Microsoft’s contractual commitments with regard to the GDPR in the Online Services Terms at http://bit.ly/2Hofurg.
We use the personal Information that we collect to assess the success of our marketing campaigns and for the following purposes:
- To improve, operate and maintain our Website and business related services;
- To prevent fraudulent and abusive use of our Website and other services;
- To respond to your inquiries and for other customer service purposes;
- To monitor aggregate Website usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed;
- To remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it the next time you visit the Website;
- For other administrative and internal business purposes.
If the purpose of processing is changed in the future, we will obtain additional consent from you for the processing of your personal data.
We collect personal information for marketing purposes only. As described above, we use your Personal Information to communicate with you about our latest E-newsletters that we believe may be of interest to you.
We DO NOT share your Personal Information with third parties or by any other means without having received your written consent.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the website. For more details on how Google uses your Personal Information, please read here. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics by clicking here.
If you are an EU citizen, you have the right to access personal information we collect from you and to require that your personal information be updated or deleted. If you would like to seek this permission, please contact us through the contact information below.
Spire reserves the right to share your information to respond to duly authorized information requests of governmental authorities or where required by law.
Please contact us if you have further queries, or if you would like to make a complaint, by sending an e-mail at email@example.com or by surface mail using the details provided below:
78 Shenton Way #20-01, Singapore 079120